The Integral Courier Flash Drive - Security Edition, with added AES 256 bit hardware for advanced encryption security. FIPS 197 approved.
Ask a question about this product
Price per Unit (piece):
Download PDF Spec Sheet
- The best selling Integral Courier is available in an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Security Edition
- The Integral Courier ensures 100% privacy with a mandatory encryption of all files stored on the Flash Drive
- An excellent choice for secure data storage, offering great value
- Unique ID (optional) - The USB Flash Drive can be personalised with a designated company identifying name or number. This will allow a Network Administrator to block access to unrecognised USBs for security purposes, whilst allowing the Integral USB Flash Drive to function as the ‘official' company drive
- Military Level Security - AES 256 bit hardware encryption. Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy)
- FIPS 197 Approved - Certificate No. 1137
- Secure Entry - Data cannot be accessed or removed without the correct high strength 8-16 character password
- Brute-force Password Attack Protection - Data will be automatically erased after 6 failed access attempts and Drive reset
- Personal ID Function (optional) - Contact details can be added so that Drive can be returned, whilst confidential data remains secure
- Easy To Use - Pre-loaded user interface in 22 languages
- Stylish translucent blue casing
- Compact design
- Cap stores in base when Drive is in use
- LED read/write light
Part Codes / EAN
2GB INFD2GBCOUAT EAN 5039014167107
Windows XP/Vista/7# N.B.
Courier AES Security Edition is not Mac OS Compatible
Dimensions:Length: 70.00 mm
Width: 23.00 mm
Height: 9.96 mm
Weight: 10.00 g
In Stock: 199
Usually ships in:
Number pieces in packaging:1
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.